Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This is me. Carrissa said she was going to check up on me to see if I used this blog so I need to say something here that will let her know that I will use this thing.
First let me say that is was fun having Shawn and Carrissa here for the week-end. We need to do that more. After they letf and went back to Provo I spent time cleaning the house and now it's spotless. Well it's spotless except for Carrissa's book she left here. I have moved it from place to place and can't find a place for it. I wish she would come get it. It makes the place look like a mess with her book left around out of place like it is.
Just kidding Carissa. I had to say someting to let you know I got on this blog.
Well, who ever reads this please respond back. I need to know it's not all in vain.
Love dad

8 comments:

Necha said...

It is definetly not in vain!! Everyone reads mine so I know they will read yours too!

I am sorry your house is such a mess! I guess Shawn and Carissa won't be able to come up anymore if they are going to leave their stuff laying around!! JK (Hey Dad, that means Just Kidding) Love Necha

Platt Family said...

I am reading it of course, and I do really miss not having my book to read before I go to bed, and sorry that it is messing up your house. We will see you on Monday!

Mel & Annette said...

We're looking forward to reading your blog and hearing all that's going on in your lives...and you still need to come down so that we can go on a date together xoxoxoxo

Becky said...

We're reading it and loving it! Keep up the "Blog" work!

Leslie said...

Hope you don't mind if Jim and I sneak a peak at your blog too. We enjoy staying in touch with you and your family.

Mel & Annette said...

Hey Eugene....we're still waiting for you to update your blog.......

Cynthia said...

Hey Dad - Glad to see your blogging - Here's an idea for your next post - You could tell everyone you and Doreen's "story" or let us know about Joseph's graduation!

Unknown said...

Hey Uncle Eugene! Glad to see you putting your fingers to use on something better than the "eu-skito"! Of course we're looking at your blog! Now you all just need to lean on Brandon and Mandy Kay to join us here in the information age! Love you, and keep on bloggin' on! Dot