Saturday, September 27, 2008

blog stuff

Hi everyone. I haven't written for over 5 months now and Necha is getting on my case. Nothing really fun has gone on in my life since starting this blog stuff. Oh yes, I did get married. That was fun.
She came home the other day a got mad at me because I was sitting on the couch watching a football game and she said "why do you watch this stuff? You cant even play football." So I said "why do you watch the food Chanel on TV?" Just kidding. That is a Readers Digest joke. She is a very good cook. I think I have put on a bajillion lbs. in the last two months. She takes great care of me. I hope I take half as good of care of her as she does me.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog. Thanks for the update - Good to hear that you're being well taken care of. You're both lucky people!

Mel & Annette said...

Well it's about time you wrote something. Now you need to put on some pictures so that we can keep in touch! Hug Doreen for us!

Necha said...

See dad! Look how much people want you to post stuff. You need to keep doing it!!

Platt Family said...

Yeah!!! He is Blogging again, now keep it up!